BLAAAAAAAAGGG, NOT BLOG

So much for rest.

I haven't even thought about this thing almost all week. I've been so busy. Phone calls, etc for this film, mainly. Got the party and the yard sale this weekend, so i had to cancel on Amber for Vegas! I'm very sad, you know how i love Vegas. There's still so much to do there, like marry a high roller.... or Britney Spears. Ha. Or no, she's not divorced yet. How about Nicky Hilton?

So this thigh trainer thing i got is awesome. i've been doing 5 min a day, what it recommends to start, this week, and i can feeeeeel it majorly. I just hop on in front of the tv and go!

I can't stop eating christmas cookies. I have a cookie problem.

I was having major PMS this week, but that's over now. thank goodness.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People