I will finally admit that Harrison Ford is getting old.

I need a crush or two. I have had an awful lot of dreams lately about Zach Braff and Benjamin MacKenzie, my two favorite TV hotties. Will this lead to a life of buying 16 magazines and putting their posters on my pillow. Am I reverting to my 7 year old ways, when I did such things with my Duran Duran posters? Set me up people, before I need help.

Oh yeah, I've decided to start this again. Is there anybody out there any more?

Love, Leslie

Comments

Anonymous said…
I check you every day! And yes, Harrison Ford is getting old, but Han Solo and Indiana Jones never will and they both still rock my world!!
Anonymous said…
You almost lost me. I had stopped checking your blog but just tried for the heck of it today. Now, I'm hooked all over again!

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People