I interrupt these posts...



Hey to anyone who actually reads my usually abandoned blog. There is a bunch happening right now with PartyLite! First of all, there is an online instant win game and sweepstakes going on right now that you can enter once a day thru Nov 30th!!! Use my code 4K3PDK at www.partylite.com/sweepstakes TODAY! Once you register the first time, you just put in your email the days after that to play. I get your info, don't worry. You could win gift certificates or even a $10K room makeover from PartyLite and MarthaStewart.com! Good luck and thanks for your support! No purchase necessary!

Secondly- I am having a PartyLite show online as a fundraiser for breast cancer since it is breast cancer awareness month! We have a special product on sale that supports breast cancer and I am adding my commission for it too for the whole month! Go to www.partylite.biz/leslielimerick and put me as host to order!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH