2013 started a new chapter of my life!

January of 2013, I was still working as a contractor at Duke Energy. I actually got to travel to the Tampa office for some special meetings, so my good friend Mary and I went to Disney beforehand! We also went to Universal. We saw a lion getting his teeth worked on at Animal Kingdom, and it was super cool!




 IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!!!!

In April, I lost my job at Duke Energy... it was an unfortunate situation but there were better things to come!

Jim and I went on our first cruise. A 3 night Bahamas cruise on Royal Carribeans Majesty of the Seas! It was so much fun that I want to go on cruises whenever I can. I would love to try a Disney cruise.






The biggest thing to happen so far in 2013 was that Jim and I finally got engaged! He was nervous and sweet and of course I said YES! We had actually picked out the ring months before, but I didn't know when he would pop the question! He did it on Memorial Day at his place before going to our favorite restaurant, Lucky 32.






June 1st, Lauren and Patrick got married in DC. It was a beautiful wedding and reception, and everyone cleaned up good. Got to see many family members I hadn't seen in a while too. The boys were the ring bearers, and were adorable! I loved my dress too! I got it at Macys and hope to have an occasion to wear it again!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Arizona sucks ass.