Late 2013 changed my life forever!

I married my sweet Jim! Our wedding was November 9, 2013, at my hometown church in Charlotte, St. Peter's Episcopal. I even had my childhood rector, Gary Jones, perform the ceremony. He lives in Richmond now, but came just for our wedding! The reception was there too, and we had a great time! Before the wedding though, there were showers and bachelor/ bachelorette weekends...  Beth and Mark threw us a UNC/ NC State House Divided couples shower, and Katie threw me a Pampered Chef shower. I went with girlfriends to Black Mountain, NC and to Asheville for the fiber festival I love. Jim went to Myrtle Beach with the Natureboys.





I also went to nashville to see some of my Ladies. (not a great picture- but what a GREAT picture!)


My mom made my dress, based on a pattern I loved!


Our wedding night, we stayed at the historic Dunhill hotel in the Penthouse, in Charlotte. Our rehearsal dinner was there too.





Jim gave his groomsmen themed robes!


Aint we cute?





For our honeymoon, we went to Disneyworld!! We stayed at the beautiful Wilderness Lodge in the honeymoon room, and got to see the christmas decorations go up all over property.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Yo People

Update on me