Life was forever changed in 2015!

2015 changed my life in many ways. It started good as N2 had our January conference at Disney's Coronado Springs, so Mary Powell went with us to play at Disney!

Things took a turn in February when my cousin Paul passed away. We drove down to Georgia in a snow/ice storm for the funeral, but made it. It was good to see family, but not under those circumstances. We will always miss him.

Jim's good friend, Nelson, moved from DC to California in March, so we went up to DC for his going away party.

In April, what was supposed to be a big group knitting cruise, turned into a group cruise of our friends! It started with a couple of days at Disney, with me, Julie, and Jim. Dana, Dennis, Travis, Mary, and James joined us on the cruise. It was a four night cruise from Tampa to Cozumel on Royal Caribbeans Brilliance of the Seas.





Later in April, I traveled to Salt Lake City for another N2 conference, where we stayed at the 5 star amazing Grand America hotel. It was the perfect time of year to see it. Didn't get to see anything outside of the hotel area but it is definitely a place I'd like to go again.



May was when our lives would forever be changed! After only ONE try, we got pregnant! I "announced" it to Jim's family by crocheting a pair of booties. I went to the beach with my Lunachick group of girlfriends, and made them all take pregnancy tests to make sure mine was real. With 4 negatives and a positive, I knew it was true! More to come on our new addition... Spoiler alert: it's a girl!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Halfway thru first week already...