It's time for a new post! Getting in reach of catching time now...








 The second half of 2017 included some pivotal moments for Kelsey, most significantly, starting to WALK! She was a late walker at 19 months, but once she was going, she was GOING. My first cousin, Blake was married in Asheville, and Kelsey was the most adorable flower girl in the world. I went on a company ladies trip to Pigeon Forge, TN and had THE BEST TIME and made some great new friends across the country with N2. Meemaw had a bad fall, and ended up coming to the Triangle to rehab, and right before going back to Holden Beach, stayed with us... I hosted my first big holiday at my house, Thanksgiving, with holiday "china" and all! Bad news was I was SICK AS A DOG with about 18 people eating at my house. I didn't even change out of my pjs.
Cute girls on July 4th



In August, we hosted a cookout and had about 40 people come. It was hot as hades, but super fun!











Kelsey and mommy get away to the Mosses' river house




Wedding festivities... the award for best flower girl goes to.... KELSEY

She was pulled in a wagon since she wasn't walking yet. (She walked a week later 😝)



With Kiki at a company conference

Beach trip



My company ladies trip was sooooooo funnnnnn!!!! I had never been to Pigeon Forge/ Gatlinburg etc before.



Horseback riding

Out all together

DOLLYWOOD with new friend Charlie

Group hayride in the Great Smoky Mtn Park



Fall festivities and Halloween


Cutest pumpkin in the patch

WONDER WOMAN

Colin and Charlie as Napoleon Dynamite and Pedro




Thanksgiving at our house
Holiday China


Vann sisters





After Thanksgiving, I started working part time for my client, Virtuoso Jewels. I crocheted these cute little Santa hats for the display. 




My Mom Club crew at Ugly sweater night


Our first time at Pullen park for the Holiday event


Kelsey not a fan of Santa

Holiday time at our house
The stockings were hung... and knit by me. They are a work in progress.










And that's that. Hello 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH