New Year's Smoo Year's.

Another New Year's Eve has come, and yet again I sit here alone. This is worse than being alone on Valentine's Day. WHATEVER!

In other news, I am excited about starting at Adam & Eve on Weds. It should be a much better environment and interesting work than Duke. And still not that bad of a commute. And I can wear jeans. And not get in til 9. Yay.

I have been buying lots of cheap after-xmas holiday decs. So my apt will be even cheesier next year!! But I got so many ornaments, I will need a "real" substantially sized tree. It would look good in my sunroom though.

I am suddenly working on sooooo many knitting projects. I was working on Colin's sweater and was almost finished until I realized the pattern was wonky and had to rip out a few inches. So I got frustrated and put it down for now. Then I started a pair of socks. Then I realized that I better get going on a scarf for Justin's bday. And me and Beth are gonna make crocheted pins for Katie's shower. AND I have to start my cheesy xmas sweater!!!! And of course another baby blanket for the next Rosenecker. But not until I know the sex. I will be busy!

I also plan to start professionally teaching knitting and crochet for money. I need to get business cards and a site. I will also sign up to do a lot of mystery shops so I don't have to get a real part-time job that would take all my weekends.

Xmas week at Anne's house was.... an adventure. But nice overall. Her and Meemaw sure do know how to push my Bitch Button!

Talk to you in 2008!

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH