Got job?

So, I got fired friday. Me! I got fired! I can't believe it actually. I don't get fired. I'm a good worker and a good coworker. But supposedly there had been "complaints" about me being "unpersonable". whatever. I do not know what they are talking about. And I'm not just saying that. I smiled at every person who walked in the door!!!!!

I registered with unemployment today, and called temp agencies, and am trying to set up something with Adam & Eve cause they actually have a couple of openings. And a couple of people have forwarded me listings too... but I doubt I'll start anything before the holidays, especially since I'm going to Florida next week. I plan to go and have fun and forget life for a week!

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH