The week's almost over!!

It's been an eventful week in good and bad ways. Tues, I got an intestinal attack for a few hrs at work. It was awful. Then, yesterday, I had a screw in a tire on my car. It was easy to fix though.

Then last night, i had my otehr crochet class, and I learned the treble stitch, granny squares, circles, spirals, and little urchin like things called bouillons!! It's like a whole worl of possibility opened!! After my bunny slippers I'm gonna make a crochet top from the Happy hooker book, to see how I fare at a real garment. It's appropriately called Cupcake.

I also found a dress to wear to the weddings I'm going to this fall, and it was cheap! Yay!! One less thing to worry about.

Tonight is the premiere of Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and the Office. Yippeee!!!!!!!!


LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH