I'm salivating.

Marri alerted me about the new Ipod Touch. Ummmm, awesome. Me want. Bad. It's about time I upgraded- i never even got a video ipod. But I guess I'll wait til they get more memory. Cause it would be great to watch tv/movies on. Must also wait til my finances are more in order...

I missed my knitting group last night. I haven't been feeling that great, and just didn't feel up to it. But I knit at home. I finished the front of my polo shirt, and started a sleeve. I only have 2 short sleeves and the collar to do. I just hope I have enough yarn!! It looks iffy. I may squeak by if I'm lucky. If I don't, I don't know what I'll do.... i'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

After this shirt, i have to get started on knit gifts. I have a whole list forming. If you are special enough to receive something, consider yourself blessed and loved.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH