Happy Friday the 13th!

I have exactly 2 weeks left of work here. Still nothing from Adam & Eve. Poo. But Paul just wrote a great rec letter for me, so maybe that will help.

Update on the drive cross country: Meemaw is going with me! I bought a ticket for her yesterday. That should be interesting. Maybe even fun. Me, Meemaw, and the babies. Won't stay in Nashville 2 nights anymore though. I'm sure our travels will be slower now.

I'm going to a party tonight, but I have a lot of packing and stuff to do this weekend. I want to get it done, so I can have a real apt sale next weekend. Gotta get rid of my stuff!

Taking the pets to the vet tomorrow for shots and a check up. Can't really afford it, but I need to go. Eek!

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People