At least I won't be homeless... i hope

I got approved for a great apartment in Durham today. It's really close to Beth, so she's gonna go take a look tomorrow just in case. But it seems awesome. My application was approved, and I paid the fee to hold it. So it's mine if I want it. All depends on what Beth thinks of it. It is a one bedroom, one bath, 870 sq ft place. It has a dishwasher (!), washer and dryer hookups, fireplace (!), built in bookcases, walk in closet, deck, storage room, central air (!), and a SUN ROOM!!! aka the Knitting/Guest Room! That is what really sold me. The property has a pool, tennis court, and fitness center too. Cross your fingers.

Applied for a Marketing Coordinator position at Adam & Eve today that I really want! Wish me luck.

LL

Comments

TeKay said…
which complex? sounds groovy. and you are going to be near me! w00t.

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH