Not Homeless!

I got the apartment I wanted! Beth looked at it and said it was fine. I am very excited, though I will not have much to put in all the space I will have. I move in on May 5th. It is at a complex called Bridges at Southpoint in Durham near Southpoint Mall. Yay! And less than 2 miles from Beth.

Spent a long weekend in San Fran with the girls, and I loved it there. Though I am totally out of shape and we did A LOT of walking. I feel really old. I could totally live there, though I won't. But it's yet another city that I am now familiar with how to get around. I got some awesome yarn at Art Fibers. That was our first outing on the trip. It rocked.

I haven't been feeling that well for like a week now. I don't know if it's allergies or what... it sucks. Sore throat, cancer sores, and general ickyness.

Karaoke was fun on Monday, but I was tired, so I stayed for my song and left. It was Dance Party night, so I was very sweaty. I only have 2 more mondays left at the Big Foot. Sad.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People