I should make an album

Last night rocked. Erin let me sing 4 times! I sang Crazy on You, Home Sweet Home, More Than a Feeling, and then Almost Paradise with Jonathan. I'm tired as you can imagine.

I was really surprised when I was presented with a group bday/goodbye gift. They gave me a insulated bag for the road trip filled with snacks, drinks, a game, a Silverlake tee, a mix cd inspired by the Big Foot, a gas card, and a Target card!! so nice. I cried.

Salvation Army supposedly picked up the huge pile of stuff I left outside today, so that's gone. Still have to get rid of the school desk and the dry erase board though. I found someone to take the thigh exerciser.

Tonight I have to pack pack pack.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH