It's April!

A very busy month! I'm moving, it's my birthday, several friends' bdays, and trying to get stuff done before I leave the West Coast. I've been here 3 years and I've hardly gone anywhere. Never been to San Diego, Mexico, San Fran, Seattle, Portland, Vancouver, OR the Grand Canyon. Blast it! I did make it to Hawaii and Vegas though. And I'm going to San Fran this weekend. I guess the reason is I mainly used my vacation time to go back East for visits while I was living here. Well, now I can visit family and stuff on weekends and shorter stays, and make trips to places out here... and maybe even Europe one day. And I'd like to go to Orlando sometime fairly soon too. And I hope to make it to the Vermont cabin sometime in the summer. We'll see. I have a feeling a lot of weekends will be spent going to see Leigh, Chuck, and Colin.

I went to Mike and Beige's for poker on friday, and for the first time I won!!! 100 bucks too. That will help with this weekend.

Marri bought a car and is moving to a house in Pasadena. It's really cute! We are moving her main stuff tonight, but unfortunately I am feeling sickness coming on. We'll see how I hold up.

My yard sale party was fun on Saturday, but people didn't buy that much, so I still have most of the key items left. I need to have a real yard sale. People bought up all the mystery bags though. They were full of random stuff from my cupboards and such. I think i'll bring "gifts" to people at work. Like open boxes of ziplocs and crisco and stuff. Hee hee. Somehow I ended up with more alcohol than I started with this weekend tho... grrrrr. That wasn't supposed to happen. I had a fuzzy navel last night to finish up the peach schnapps. Next maybe I'll put the rest of the Malibu in some coke. I suppose I could pass out bottles to homeless people.... ?

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People