Good English weekend


I went to Afternoon Tea with the knitters on Saturday, and it was a blast. We wore hats and sipped tea and nibbled delicious finger foods. Then, Sunday I met one of the knitters at the movies and we saw Becoming Jane, about Jane Austen. It was really good, and the guy was H-O-T! BUT I when I left the theatre I started sobbing and cried all the way home. Don't see this movie unless you're prepared to cry!!!


I actually didn't end up crocheting too much over the weekend, but I did sew all of the first one toegther and am now working on the second. I also bought a billion buttons, some of which will be bunny eyes. I'm going to Charlotte this weekend, so it's good timing to throw the bunny slippers in the wash to fluff or felt, whatever happens to them, before adding the faces.


I am attempting to exercise tonight. Wish me luck.


LL

Comments

so cute!!!

you seem to have an aspect ratio issue with your progress bars. and your photos. hmmm...

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH