Poor little ole me...

Yesterday was a lonely day. I just felt an abnormal need to hang out with people, but i couldn't find anybody to go to lunch with me, and noone showed up to craft night. Oh well.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I have virtually no plans except to do some errands and clean my apt. I did the laundry/pet room last night, and in turn the dining room, living room, and sunroom since that's where all the laundry room stuff had been living. On to the bathroom!!!

I tried to take my first bubble bath, and found out that my tub stopper is broken. Argh. I submitted a maintenance request, but I'm sure that's not considered high priority.

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
*hugs* i would have knit with you! in fact, i WAS knitting with you - just across the country. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH