Molested by Tony

I had a pretty good weekend. Had a good time friday with Jonathan... then on Saturday, did the yarn crawl, and karaoke.

The karaoke place was not what I expected. I eventually had to leave due to the smoke in my eyes... but I did get to sing a lot. And a few cool people came from meetup.

Anyway, at one point i went outside for a second, and this drunk guy, Tony came up to me who had apparently gotten thrown out earlier. But he left his glasses at the bar, so i went and found them for him. Then he proceeded to try to make out with me. Ew. Then somehow, he was let back in later, and wouldn't leave me alone. He asked me to go "chill" with him... luckily just as I got called to sing. And then i left. Also, some old mountain biker guy hit on me. Ew.

LL

Comments

TeKay said…
Where did you go for karaoke? email me on myspace.

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH