It's friday!!

Today is finally here. It's friday, AND it's May 2nd. I can finally get Relay for Life over with, after hounding people at my company for months. The fundraising won't be over, but at least I won't have to coordinate the walking team anymore. I'll be camping out there with Alice ALL NIGHT LONG. joy. I'm going to the Handmade Market tomorrow and I'll be sooo tired. But it only happens a couple times a year I think, so I want to check it out.

My bday weekend was good. Mom came, Lauren came, and we had dinner with Alice, Andrea, Sarah, and Beth. Then Tekay came and had cake with a friend of his!! The next night me and mom went to Drag Bingo. It was fun, but we didn't win anything. Sunday, I had my Chocolate party. The Hershey's Bliss chocolate is good. Obviously competing with Dove.

LL

Comments

TeKay said…
I'm glad I got to see you before I left NC! Carl couldn't stop talking about you. You have a new fan.

many blessings babe.

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH