Last couple of weekends...

2 weekends ago, I went to Hickory/ Granite Falls to see Staci for her bday. A group of ladies went out and to see Mamma Mia that friday. Then on saturday, me and the family went to Tweetsie Railroad cause I had tix. Had a good time.

This past weekend I was home, but busy. Friday, i had a small dinner party to celebrate Xmas in July. I made a yummy dinner for Alice and Chais, Michael and Jo Jo, and my friend Brian from JR HIGH. Hadn't seen him in years. That was fun. We played the Barbie Game and Brian won Queen of the Prom. So proud.

Saturday, I met up with another blast from the past, Jim. We went to see Hancock and played at Frankie's Fun Park. It was so good to see him. It had been like 10 years! He's dreamy.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People