Update on the latest happenings...

I haven't posted in a while. Sorry. Here is what has happened:

I went to Edisto Island, SC with Jessica and Kiki. We had a great time. I took Kiki to South of the Border on the way. I got very sunburned (yes, i used sunscreen!)... I would like to go to Charleston sometime again.

Since then, I've been gettin ready for the Stitch N Pitch in between trips.

A couple of weekends ago, me and Michael and Joanna drove to Charlotte and SC to get fireworks and go to Dave and Busters. We had a lot of fun!! Can't wait to go back there. Mom and her neighbor met us there too.

Last weekend I drove up to WV to see Leigh, Chuck, and the boys. I didn't want to leave. It was hard to leave Colin. And Leigh got me addicted to her Nintendo DS Brain Age game. Now I have to get one!!! Dad came on saturday night too. I had brought up NC bbq and we had a good bbq dinner which everybody loved. Leigh made hushpuppies and red slaw. Colin is so cute, and he's on the verge of walking, And we swear he said "kitty". He's a big boy. Charlie is so little!

Last night was finally the Stitch N Pitch and it poured. A lot of people came anyway and had a good time. I was sweaty and tired though, so didn't watch the game or get to knit. After passing out all the goody bags and stuff I went for a drink. I am so tired today, and I have to go back there tonight to run another concession stand for work.... at least tomorrow is friday, and i have sedate in town weekend.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People