The rest... or some more... let's see

August 2010 was a resting month after the whirlwind July! I'm sure something spectacular happened, but I don't remember now...

September there were a couple of small trips- first, Jim and I went to DC to go to the Air & Space museum at Dulles (awesome!) and the Smithsonian... I also went to the beach with my knitting group, Girls With Purls...

October was pretty exciting. Not only was there Halloween (don't think I did anything special...) but we went to NYC and then I went to Asheville for SAFF again. In NYC, we stayed with Caroline in the South Bronx, went to a broadway show and played tourist. I got to show Jim "my New York"... sometimes I miss it! I also made my OWN Muppet who looks like Barbara Streisand and I named Lady Contessa McSchtikal hee hee

SAFF was fun, we hosted the friday night party again, and I got a fun purple wig at the wig shop! LOL We got to stop at the now defunct Pisgah Yarn Mill and I got my llama kiss!

November- Jim proved his love for me by agreeing to spend Thanksgiving week with my family at the Outer Banks! It was fun, but my family is nuts as always... this was my sister, her boyfriend Jeff (who made a Thanksgiving fish), nephews, my mom, meemaw, my aunt, uncle, and cousin!

December- Jim and I went to Charlotte for a Panthers game- pretty fun, I hadnt been to a game since they were first started as a team. Xmas we spent in Semora with Jim's family. They really made me feel at home as always. Also, IT SNOWED!! White xmas!











And so ends 2010. 2011 coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH