Happy Halloween??? More like happy early 2012! LOL

Soooooo.... yeah..... I keep neglecting. I may never catch up, which is my goal, so I can start posting regularly again. Life is just crazy busy you know? Well, you don't cause I haven't posted. Maybe you will find out what's going on in 2015 in 2017? Anyway, the focus now is Jan to June 2012! here it goes!

Generally, in 2012 this is what was happening- Jim and I were together 4 years, I'm still selling Partylite a lot since I didnt have a full time job again yet, I was teaching and working at Yarns Etc in Chapel Hill.

In January of 2012, Jim and I went for a romantic weekend getaway to Wilmington NC. We stayed at a lovely little inn. I don't know the name of it now tho.

In March, little did I know I would be introduced to a new non-profit org that would affect my life so heavily, the Cary Creative reuse Center. It's a place that takes donations of materials from the community to keep them out of the landfill and give them a new life upcycled into arts and crafts. I started at the beginning of them, and am still involved!

In April, came a WA state trip with gals from PartyLite. It was a grand time, tho I still didnt see anything in Seattle. Leavenworth was awesome of course. I got to stay with my friend Julie, which was a blast!


In May, Jim and I went to Disney World for our first trip together and had a blast! We actually got to see my Disney buddy from when I was in the college program too, Kim! We also went to the annual Stitch N Pitch, AND I got a new car! I wasn't expecting to, but it made financial sense. I got a silver Camry, hated it, and still don't particularly like it that much. There's nothing to really complain about, it's just a tad boring for me.




In June, we went to WV for Colin and Charlie's bday party. We also had a cool visit to the enclave in Pittsburgh. Also, a knitting friend named Sue died unexpectedly. It was very sad, but I ended up taking her youngest cat, Skeeter, and our lives have never been the same!




OK, as always, I will try to post the next segment soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH