2016 changed our life FOREVER!

As I was nice and plump, at the end of my pregancy, I had a wonderful shower given to me by my dear friends, Beth and Katie.





Life became forever about a little girl named Kelsey Grace Lockhart, born Jan 31, 2016 at 3am, 8 lbs 9oz. I went into labor a week before my scheduled C-section, but I never felt a contraction! My water broke, and that's how I knew!










Kelsey got to meet lots of friends and family those first few months...





















And I won't lie, things were really really hard those first 6 months. But she was worth every minute. 




Coming home 




First Easter















First beach trip














And somewhere in the middle of all that, Mommy and Daddy both turned 40!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Halfway thru first week already...