Can I BE any more emotional?

Wayne left last night. Was and am very sad about him leaving. We had a great long visit! Can't WAIT for the next one... ummmmmm, next month???? I hope so. And he had a happy birthday. I think. I miss him I miss him I miss him. K enough of that. But this long distance shit be hard. But he's worth it.

We went to the Getty on Sat, and it was ubercool. Since the exhibits are always changing, I'm sure to go back.

It's finally nice again, but for how long?? Here's hoping March brings no rain. It be time for my top to come off, if you know what I mean.

I had the best milkshake this weekend. And I even recreated at home. Yummy. Uh oh. Bad time to discover it. I was gonna start a diet tomorrow.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People