Back from the hustle and bustle and cupcakes of NYC

Had a great time in NYC!! And i'm 29 now! whoa. Here are some of the highlights of the trip...

Pampered myself with a wax, haircut and color, facial, and pedicure... bought lots and lots of yarn (it's amazingly cheaper in nyc)... bought myself the the Tiffany's initial pendant i've always wanted... did some of my best karaoke yet... had dim sum (yum yum)... saw Steel magnolias on broadway... saw Avenue Q on broadway... got a lot of good presents, especially from Wayne (he even got me a doll at at FAO Schwartz that we created from scratch to look like me!)... most of my nyc friends got to meet wayne and love him... was sad to see wayne go back to michigan on monday... let the countdown begin til i visit him memorial day weekend... 29 days! not toooo bad. sigh.

i got home last night to a very lovely slew of gifts from Beth. She's so thoughtful. Wayne will like one of the gifts especially.

back at work now. ick. at least it's another short week for me.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Break Up Letter

Back home for a day...