Beware the Ides of March!

Talked to the guy at Adam & Eve today, but he was basically just seeing if I was interested in a certain job. Now he's passing me on to the real person I need to talk to... and so it continues.

Turns out Brinn can't drive cross country with me. I am very sad. I really don't want to do it alone. Any volunteers?

Somebody sent me a bouquet of cookies at work. They were yummy. Yes, I shared. I only had 2.

Did you know they now have dark chocolate Cadbury Minieggs?

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Leslie,
That audio clip on your profile made my dog freak out. She ran in from the other room when I played it!!
Dook might be about to lose to VCU. This would be wicked awesome, if not for the fact that I picked them to at least win their FIRST game in my bracket.
Miss you! Hope you're well!
Megan

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

Yo People