I apologize to all my adoring fans.

I have abandoned you for a couple of days, and for that I am truly sorry.

Firstly, Ron Jeremy's bday bash was a total let down. It was a cluster fuck. Hardly anybody I knew showed, and it was basically like being at any loud obnoxious clube that I try to avoid. I took Doug with me, and it was sort of interesting just observing people for a while.

My couch is gone! And the same people took away my nightstand, my craft table, and my bookcase. Yay! My books are now piled where my couch used to be, but I received my packing supplies yesterday so I will begin packing soon.

I was home sick yesterday. Damn pains in my intestines for hours! Gross!

I only have a month and a half left in LA. Sad and happy at the same time.

I'll be busy for the next few days, so I can't start packing just yet. Tonight, I'm getting tacos with Julie and Doug, and tomorrow is craft night of course. Then Friday is Pete's bday, and Sat and Sun I'm going to Lake Arrowhead to see Brinn.

OH OH OH! A guy from Adam & Eve VOD called me yesterday about a job, but I didn't answer the phone cause I was sick and didn't recognize the number. He left me a message at work, on my cell, and emailed. I called him today and left a message. Haven't heard back yet... will see what develops.

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was beginning to lose sleep. Thank you for this update.

Should us fans start a Leslie Fan website?

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

Yo People