End Scene.

Well, finally sold my couch. These sweet girls who recently graduated from NYU got it. They're coming to pick it up on Saturday, along with 2 of my tables. Then it's pack, pack, pack.

I started sorting out clothes I'm getting rid of, and I filled a huge box already. It's hard to part with some of them, there are some really cute dresses in there. But let's face facts. I'm not gonna fit into those again any time soon. Sad. But at least Brooklyn was happy. She thought I was making a bed for her, and proceeded to sleep on top of the mound of clothes.

My boss asked me today how the job search at Adam & Eve is going. I started to tell him that his friend was helping me, and he stopped me and said I know all about it. He also said We're on it. Whatever that means.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

Yo People