all's good... labwork pending...

I had a physical and pap smear today with a new doctor. I really liked her too! I picked well. I was poked and prodded though. I got blood drawn, a tetanus shot, a flu shot, and of course multiple items forced up my underused hooha. Joy. But she did confirm that my leg numbness is probably from weight. so i guess i'll have to deal with it for a few more months, assuming i lose weight. i go for a screening for the exercise study on thursday.

I have started designing a wonderful Cheesy Christmas Sweater pattern. I plan to knit a wonderfully gaudy xmas sweater for myself to wear every holiday season. Knowing how I have colorwork in my knitting, I'm sure it will take me years to complete, but maybe I'll surprise myself. And I'm excited to start it, but I can't/won't until after the holidays/xmas gifts are done. But I did buy some wonderfully squeaky cheap acrylic yarn for it. Would I use anything else? I think not.

Right now, I'm trying to finish the bear pillow. I have a week before it's due.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH