orientation, boringentation

i had orientation for Duke all day yesterday. It was so freakin boring and this weird trashy girl decided to cling to me all day. I did get a lot of crochet done though on Cupcake.

I had a great time in Charlotte. Tuesday Morning was having a great sale, so I started stockpiling Xmas presents. I also went to this dollhouse/miniature store that I always want to stop at, but it's usually closed. Well, it was open, and it was awesome. I had gone there when I was like 10 or so cause I was gonna do a dollhouse and never did. Anyway, I love little stuff, so I decided to do a "scene" of a dream room. I got this awesome mini velvet lip couch, a mini Elvis record, a mini King Kong and Seven Year Itch poster, a mini Marilyn monroe pin up calendar, and some other cute stuff. I also got mini crafty type things to make a little scene when I have a store. Little mini skeins of yarn and bolts of fabric and a dressform and cool stuff. I'll post pics soon. I have to charge my camera battery and unpack.

I also got everything done on my Bunny Slippers except for sewing on the eyes and nose. I'll do that soon. I also finally finished the denim skirt that had been waiting to be finished for a couple of years. I gave it to mom.

LL

Comments

must. see. pics. (of the miniatures!)

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH