Back and tired!

LA had it's ups and downs, but was fun overall. I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance to breathe, aka sleep. I got home at midnight last night and Brooklyn kept me up ALL night purring on my face. She had been really lonely. I picked up Elle and dropped her at home this morning, so hoepfully they are happy to be together. The vet was so sad to let go of Elle though. She certainly does not lack for attention there.

I got to LA Weds eve, and then went to San Diego late thurs night. We then spent friday at the zoo, which rocked. I would like to go tot the Wild Animal park though. Saturday we went to the wedding and Brinn and the Ladies were so beautiful! Monday, I hung out at AVN for a while, and went to karaoke that night. I rocked of course.

More later.

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think you are a big beautiful gal.

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH