Bird of Paradise




I forgot to tell you about sunday. First, I actually went to church. My favorite rector ever from high school was at church. He lives in Richmond now. I hadn't seen him in almost a decade. It was so good to see him. I love him so much! I actually spoke to him some a few years ago when going thru the Albie saga.

Then, me and Mom met Angela and Whitney at the Original Pancake house. We went there last week too! It's soooo good. Any kind of pancake, waffle, french toast, and crepe you could want. They also have this crazy dish called the Bird of Paradise. It's their chicken salad in a pineapple "bowl" and they use a banana for a head. Whitney ordered one. It was amazing. Whitney named it Esmerelda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH