Ho hum

Today, I headed up a fundraising lunch with my dept for Relay for Life. I am the company point person for it this year. We raised over $700, which the company will match!! Go me! My mac n cheese went fast.

The weekend in DC was good with Justin. I also saw Jessica, which was awesome. We didn't do anything too exciting, which was just fine with me. Next time, we'll go to the spy museum though...

The way home from DC was a nightmare. It was soooo windy. Like 50-60 mph gusts. My little car was getting blown all over. I made it no problem in good time to about a half hr from Durham, when traffic stopped. For 2 HRS!!! Apparently there had been brush fires so part of 85 was closed. I sat in my car and knit. And I had to pee so bad. Once through it, went to Pizza Hut and ate dinner to get out of my car for a while. So I didn't get home until about 9:30!!! Argh. So much for a restful end to the weekend. Last night I had to make tons of mac n cheese, so I am looking forward to a mild evening tonight.

My rent check bounced. Ugh. I saw on the bank acct site, so I called the rental office and paid with my debit card. I had about 100 bucks in fees. My deposit was one day too late. Thank god I got my AVN check.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH