Nice and relaxed weekend

I realized this past weekend was my first actually at home in about a month!! So I laid around and relaxed for most of it. I caught up on some tivo, and netflix. I knit a lot. Saturday, Allison came over a for a small knitting lesson she didn't need. And yesterday, I ran some craft errands, and then had El Rodeo with Mark, Beth and Isabel. I feel refreshed. I'm looking forward to a similar weekend this week, since my trip to charlotte is cancelled. I do need to do laundry, though. Maybe I will actually venture into my apt complex's laundry room! Gotta go find quarters.

I am now on square 3 of 16 for Charlie's blanket, and I have almost the whole back done on my xmas sweater! I am anxious to cast on the sweater I posted below, but I have to get needles first. Yes, there are actually needles I don't own. Size 35 circulars. Last time I needed some, I borrowed from Marri. I also took pics of all my projects, even those in progress and hibernating. They are all updated on ravelry. I also hung a little tiered shelf I got for some pez, and put together a little floor cabinet anne gave me, which fits my set of wine glasses perfectly. And freed up some cabinet space!! Yay!

My life is so exciting. I know.

LL

Comments

aww, you should have held onto the needles!

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH