Live the "LA" way? I don't think so!

How does Paris Hilton do it?

So, I had my first LA trendy night on Saturday. Very interesting. Had a great dinner at Deniro's restaurant AGO and then took a limo to the IN club at the moment, Shelter. It took forever to get in, and once we did, cause we "knew" somebody, there were nothing but the stereotypical young skanky girls and hardly any men. Not my scene at all. But I went, I saw, that's enough for me. My first and probably last club experience. It was nice to hang out with the NYC folks some more though. I'm so grateful they included me on their riches all week! Did I mention that the Four Seasons rocks? Bon Jovi was sitting behind us on Saturday...

Later... LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

Yo People