Welcome to My World!

It's crazy I know. I am officially a Grade A nerd. I have started a blog. That's what happens when you get bored at work. Anyway... I'm gonna try to actually keep it up, but it may just be another of my whims...

Nothing much exciting going on this week. I returned last weekend from my whirlwind NC tour. I was sick the whole time but had a good time nonetheless. Of course, my sickness interfered with seeing a lot of people i wanted to but, such is life. I am just now getting over it... i finally got some antibiotics.

This weekend, I'm partying with my girl Jill for her bday, the big 27! Woo hoo! Such an old fart. ha. And i'm taking a second set of knitting classes, this time to do a killer poncho... so cross your fingers, and maybe you'll get a knitted surprise for xmas. i've been churning out scarves like a madwoman. I did my best one yet on the NC trip.

I had a dream about Zach Braff last night. I love him.

Anyway... that's a good starter post i guess... i'm gonna start putting up photos through flickr.com too if i can figure it out....

Love ya mean it. LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

Yo People