Invasion of the Kenyans

I got a random call from the lovely Naisola yesterday afternoon. It turns out that she and Mark are in town this week!! He is in town working on the Kerry movie, and they're in a fabu suite at the Four Seasons. I went over and hung out with them and drank too many cocktails by the pool yesterday. Lots of stars had been staying there for the Emmys, but they had mostly left, but i did see LL Cool J.

Anyway... Bruno, Naisola's French friend was there, so I finally got to meet him! We went to Alegria near me for yummy Mexican food. They met Elle too, and of course loved her.

Also, our waitress at the Four Seasons turned out to be Jill's friend, Lesley! We just saw each other on Saturday! Such a small world.

Well, gotta go work on resume sending...

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

Yo People