Back from the cold

My weekend in MI was great!! Cold, but great. Apparently, yesterday was "hot" though at 42 degrees... i'm sad to leave Wayne but glad to be back to convertible weather.

The cat tore up my apt while i was gone. Guess what I get to spend my evening doing? That's right! cleaning everything. She tore up a whole roll of toilet paper, and everything is knocked over, etc... but i still love her. the animals were very happy to see me.

my flight was pretty scary last night. my seatmate and i were sure we were gonna crash. and there were these crazy and rude people all around us. maybe i should have taken an ambien again.

i'm hungry. think i'll order some sushi...

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can we have some more details on what made the flight so bad?

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People