Happy New Year!

Here is a belated 2004 wrap up:

The world had a lot of significant events and stuff which you probably know so I won't bore you with all that.... but I personally had an eventful year too, both good and bad. Let's see if I can remember it all... i may have blocked things out...

I started by selling most of my shit in preparation for my big move across the country and finally did the move in mid february, having a sad goodbye with Patrick in NYC... i arrived in LA, got an apt, bought a car, and made some new friends throughout the year...

In the spring, Cakky came for a visit with the LA ladies, and i had a whirlwind romance and almost marriage with Albie! Whoa!! Then, my poor old Sushi died a week before she turned 19 in May... i still miss her.

Over the summer, I met some gal pals from NYC in Vegas, staying at the awesome Mandalay Bay. I had a brief summer fling with a neighbor, as a rebound I guess... And I went to my 10 year HS reunion, where I was reunited with many, especially Scott, who I had another sort of summer romance with! what is going on? 28 and loving it! In late July, I got a new baby, my darling dog, Elle. And Lauren and her friend Kelly came for a fabulous visit.

In the fall, I had many many visitors, including Scott, Patrick, Whitney, and Angela, and of course Wayne! Yay! I met my family and Mark and Beth in Vegas for my Dad's 60th, and had a long vaca in NC where I saw everybody! Unfortunately, around then was when Granddaddy died too. I miss him.

And then over the last two weeks, I traveled all over the Southeast visiting family and friends for the holidays!

Much excitement to come in 2005! Katie will have her baby. I am starting the year off right with a darling beau. I just got another baby, Brooklyn. And I may be moving back east!

Yay!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't think I'll last that long next time. The last post was December 17th!!!! I've been frozen in time since then with no new updates. It was a rough couple of weeks.

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People