I've Been Neglectful to my fans

I'm sorry. But my film shoot is pretty much over. But i'm still tired and busy recollecting my life that i have abandoned for a while... anybody know anything about setting up a tivo box? i'm having trouble getting mine to work...

This week has been beautiful!!! Back to the Southern Cali that I know and love. 80 degrees... top down... wearing sandals! and i'm going to the bitchass cold of michigan next weekend. eek! how will i survive? at least i had kind of a practice run at xmas since it was pretty cold then in the east, but nothing compared to MI i'm sure. should i not go? can i take it? maybe wayne was right...

my cat is crazy. sweet but crazy. i'm slowly kittyproofing. she knocked a whole bag of food on the bathroom floor last week and it was all over! but i had no time or energy to clean it up, so i just let her clean it up by eating it. i finally got to clean it completely last night though. sometimes it feels really good to clean my apt. if i could only find the energy and the quarters to do laundry.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People