If it's not one thing it's another

i had to play the role of supportive sibling again today. leigh is moving and it's a big mess. so i got her some minutes online for her cell. i am such a good sis!

the cat was sleeping on my head again this morning. i wish someone was there to take a pic. it's cute i'm sure.

thank god it's friday. i still haven't been able to catch up on my rest. tonight, i'm just gonna sit with marri, my knitting, and my tivo and get some rest. gotta take brooklyn for shots in the morn, and tomorrow night having a sleepover at marri's. then sunday, it's back to work on the film, but not nearly as crazy now.

i'm having coffee for lunch. i can't help it. it fills me up so i'm not hungry, but then at some point, i'm suddenly crashed, weak, and starving...

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH

Yo People