Good Sleepy Weekend

I slept most of the weekend away.

I did get the hood latch on my car fixed though, and it was cheap, but unfortunately some paint came off when they took the tape off that had been holding it down. My car becomes more and more ghetto.

I caught up with all the Big Brother I was behind on in my tivo. So I finally got to watch some of the Flight of the Conchordes I had saved. So funny. I was crying. So now my tivo is refreshed and ready to get behind again after going to the beach this weekend.

I checked on my place in line at Ravelry... I'm only like 11500 people away from getting in! Oh boy! Ravelry will be my new obsession when I get in. It is kind of like Myspace for knitters and crafters. I can even post my yarn stash on there, and it will tell me what I can make with it. Crazy cool.

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
i'm like 12000 people away on ravelry. ><

meh, i don't really want to spend my time online anyway. right? right.

laura's sweater is almost finished and i'm gonna have enough yarn! i'm working on the bottom ribbing now and then i just have to do the sleeves. yay for long weekends!

miss you!
love, marri

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

Yo People