I've been branded!

I'm serious. Dook has branded my chest with a big D. And it hurt.

Yeah, i'm kidding.

But I DID get an offer to be permanent, which I accepted. So now i will hang my head in shame at Carolina games, or maybe wearing sunglasses will suffice. I start officially on Sept 24th. Yay!

Went to dentist for cleaning: Owee! I'm really starting to hate going to the dentist. I swear I wanted to slap the hygienist and yell, "I HATE YOU!!" They put this flavored fluoride foam in my mouth so I looked like a rabid dog.

Set up a lunch date next week with a dude from match. He's probably already googled me and found this by now. Haha. My exciting life. For all to see. uhhhhhh... yeah.

I was also matched with a guy I work with. Funny.

Craft night is tonight, and i think the numbers are rising this week.

Oh YEAH... they are repiping my apt starting today. UGGGGGGGHHHHH. I had to find somewhere for the pets to go all day. Took Brooklyn to vet, and Elle to beth's. AND I had to move everything out of my closet, bathroom, laundry room, and kitchen. And all my stuff is just piled all over my apt for 2 weeks. Nice.

Going to the Outer Banks tomorrow for the weekend. I heard about a good yarn store there too.

LL

Comments

Anonymous said…
CONGRATS!!!

i am doing something crazy today. i will send you a picture. :)

love, marri

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH