Making Craft Night bicoastal

Tomorrow, I am implementing Craft Night on Thursdays at my place. A couple of girls I met are coming. And hopefully a few more will come every now and then. But I am dedicating every other thursday to crafting. It won't be the same without Marri and Beige though.

I went to a class today to learn the timecard system at Duke. I will become in charge of it for my whole dept if I become permanent, which seems likely since they made me go to the class. I was the nerd of the class. It took 4 hrs... and could've been less than an hr. But there were several slow at computers types there. The instructor made me stop answering questions at one point.

LL

Comments

Beth said…
Nice going -- teacher's pet!

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Update on me

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH