It's frikkin cold.

BUT I was able to wear my new winter hat today. I could have knit it, but I didn't. AND I was able to use my new ice scraper. It's that cold. Tonight and tomorrow's low is supposed to be in the TWENTIES!!! I'll have to start creative layering, since I still don't have a whole lot of winter clothes.

The train ride with Mom on saturday was fun. I got a lot of crocheting done. And I bought a new really nice wooden hook in Charlottesville. I wouldn't mind going up there again sometime. It was cute and we didn't have enough time. The time I visited Katie we didn't act touristy or anything.

I had my heart stress test on Monday. I made it 10 minutes on the treadmill. Pathetic. But I think my heart is fine. My cholesterol is another story.

I got some perfect red, white, and green sparkly xmas yarn on Ebay for my Cheesy Xmas Sweater. It's all planned out now, graphs and all, so now I just have to sit tight til after the holidays to start it. I pretty much have all the yarn too.

I have started to collect sheep stuff that I can display in my store when I open it. I got 3 really cool vintage figurine/planter type things. Aren't you excited?

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH