Oh what a weekend!

It was nice and relaxing for the most part. Mom and Meemaw were here thurs and friday nights. I have gotten Mom addicted to Guitar Hero! So much so, that she insisted on buying me another guitar (wireless too!) so we could both play. They were on sale at Target friday. It's nice to be able to sit back in my bed and play wirelessly. Now Mom needs to come visit more often so she can continue her tour!

I think I have allergies for the first time. My throat feels awful still.

I finished one of my "closet" knitting projects. All it needed was the ends tucked in. But there were forty of them. It's a cotton tank top and it's huge. I may try to shrink it but I don't know who I'll give it to... maybe Leigh... she's pregnant again!! I hope it's a girl. Colin turned 6 months yesterday.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

BEWARE the IDES of MARCH