MAN! Do I feel old.

I went to the opening day of my new neighborhood Chick Fil A last night. It was crazy busy. And I got a free little stuffed cow! Anyway... my cashier, who was in training and very slow, was this teenager. To me, he looked 17 or 18ish... but then I heard a manager ask him for his birth year. 1992! Oh my god. I remember when I felt old hearing people say they were born in the 80's, but THE 90s? This guy must be 15, maybe barely 16! 1992 was over 15 years ago already? And he was BORN????? Makes 1976 sound ancient.

Do you feel my pain?

LL

Comments

Megan said…
um, yeah--I am now teaching kids born during my freshman year at UNC. 1994, baby!
Anonymous said…
Hell yeah I feel that pain! Until recently I would feel old when I would talk about Star Wars and kids would say, "What's Star Wars?" Now the new movies stopped that, thank god.

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Yo People

Update on me