Watchin Fraggle Rock...

and Red just said the best thing! "Snore Pie with Yawn Sauce"... haha

Work still going swimmingly. I actually feel important and stuff. I even went to a meeting today! I'll be starting to help out with charity stuff for the company...

It was lovely today, wish it would stay this way.

I just had some frozen samosas that were yuck!! ew.

I'm working on Justin's scarf like a madwoman, and it looks ok, but kind of wonky in a couple of spots where the yarn got weirdly thinner. I'll try blocking but don't know how much it'll help...

My apt is a mess with xmas stuff everywhere! I am wading thru it trying to organize it in boxes and bins. I have one bin full and done...

I've also got piles of papers scattered across my bedroom floor, as I'm trying to catch up with 8 months of filing and pulling out 2007 tax stuff.

My skin is so dry and itchy. ick.

LL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone care?

Yo People

Update on me